Tuesday, December 13, 2011

frustrations....

I am frustrated.

About a lot of things.

Some days I cope just fine, others...they get the better of me, and other than the punching bag, here is the only place I can let it all out.

I am frustrated by my ex's complete and utter inability to communicate with me...even via text.

I am frustrated with people who wont give me answer to the damn questions I ask.

I am frustrated that men have an inability to tell me what they really think... HONESTLY.

Dont beat around the bush...give it to me straight!!!

Add a couple of feelings in there while you're going, I will understand it better then!!!.

Dont just say no...tell me why so I understand!!.


For fucks sake...

PLEASE STOP FRUSTRATING ME MORE

1 comment:

  1. Sadly, this is the world as we know it. Most human beings are not capable of good communication. For those of us that it is important to, all we can do is encourage open, honest communication and give it as well as receive it.

    I'm sorry you're so frustrated. Wish there was something I could do to help.

    sg

    ReplyDelete