Monday, April 2, 2012

Licking my lips.....



As much as I love to feel His hands in my hair, or His teeth sinking into some part of my body, the thing I love the most is Cock worship, oral sex, blow job, sucking the sausage, whichever you prefer to call it.

There is something about feeling His hand knotted into the back of my hair, pushing my mouth onto His cock, ramming His hips upwards, forcing me to take as much as He can shove in there, and holding me still while He face fucks me.
Sometimes He holds my head just back far enough that I can't quite reach His cock with my tongue, He strokes it right there in front of my face, letting me watch, but knowing that what I really want is to get His cock in my mouth, to run my tongue all over it, sucking on it, playing with it, treating it as if it was my own personal lollipop to play with. Knowing He is holding me just out of reach has multiple, contradictory effects on my body, both out of my control.... it frustrates the shit out of me at the same time it turns me on to the point where I literally drip. I love to watch men masturbate, but not as much as I love His cock in my mouth.
To watch Sir stroking Himself turns me on beyond belief at the same time my mouth waters to get that cock down my throat as far as I can get it.

There is something very self satisfying about saying 'Thank you Sir' after He cums in my mouth.
And I lay there, the taste of Him in my mouth and I smile, cherishing the ache in my jaw, knowing I have pleased Him.

1 comment:

  1. Quote:

    "There is something very self satisfying about saying 'Thank you Sir' after He cums in my mouth."

    There is something very satisfying about being thanked for something you enjoy so much.

    I love you girl.



    Sir

    ReplyDelete