Friday, August 19, 2011

As good as the Hitachi????

I have become quite the twitter addict...not to sure whether that is good or bad yet, thats a decision still pending.
But I am having a lot of fun with it, and I have met some amazing people, some good, some great, some just complete morons, but I still follow them as I am usually quite amused at the dumb shit they post.

One I have actually met in person, and hope our coffee date was just one of many more to come.

The majority of the people I follow, and who follow me are from other countries, which sometimes makes me think I was born on the wrong continent, but thems the breaks I guess.

_sub_girl was one of the reasons I joined twitter. She pretty much kept at me, reminding me on the odd occasions we catch up for our coffee/wine skype dates that it was fun and a good way to meet people, and I had read her blog for a while at that point, also following her tweets just from a bar at the side of her blog.

So I did it.

And I love it.

My phone now hates me, as I seem to run it out of battery a lot quicker than I used to, always checking and tweeting depending on work and the mood.

This morning I volunteered to become a sex toy reviewer for a company who posted on twitter saying they had a special toy and they were wondering who was game enough to try it. I did a quick look at the link and said I would try it, send pics and write a review if they would like me to. Only problem was, when I read the size of the product, I forgot that we Aussies work in metric and these measurements were in Imperial!!!
Soooooo, while 17 sounds like fun, when it is in inches and NOT centimetres there is a HUGE difference, and I am thinking next time I offer to review a specific product, that I should do so AFTER the second coffee, not before the first!!

But....living in a small town with no easy access to any sort of sex shop without at least a one hour drive, being a reviewer sounds like a great way for me to earn my toys for Master to torture me with, rather than having to save and wait til a trip to the city.

Just please be aware of one thing.........If they happened to send me a toy as good as my hitachi...I may never get out of bed EVER AGAIN......not even to eat!

3 comments:

  1. If you find something better than hitachi please make sure you send out an all points bulletin. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post made me smile hugely. I love you, girl! Up your bum!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. And for all those international readers, "up your bum" is the Aussie way of saying "Cheers" its not that _sub_girl actually wants me to stick something up my bum....... I don't think.
    Although.....it could possibly be a hint that the next blog post should be about anal sex.
    Hmmm, will have to double check that with her. xx
    Love you too sg xx

    ReplyDelete