Thursday, February 16, 2012

Thank you Sir




I sit here, reclined in a chair, relaxed but sore.

I have had my operation.

I am now without a Uterus and some other non essential bits.

I 'removed the nursery and kept the playground' so to speak.

And the whole time, Sir was there beside me.

This is a very vanilla post, and for that, my apologies, but it is what it is.

I have very little kink in my life at the moment.
I am covered in sticking plasters of varying kinds.
Some protecting stitches, others providing the nicotine rather than the cigarettes I am hoping to give the flick.

All the while... I know I have His love, and support.

Each day the pain will ease a little more, until I can walk properly, get back to being able to look after myself, until then, I sit in the chair, quietly going out of my mind with boredom, but always knowing that it will end soon enough, that if I am patient, that it will end quicker than if I am impatient and hurt myself more.

This post is my public thank you to Sir.

Thank you for being there for me.
Thank you for holding my hand, before and after the surgery.
Thank you for looking after me like I have never had before.
Thank you for my gorgeous red roses I woke up to.
Thank you for being my friend.
Thank you for being my lover.
Thank you for being my Sir.

I love you Sir.

2 comments:

  1. Your strength and courage and indomitable will were on show throughout.

    That is why it is even more of an honour for you to gift it to me.

    I love you Sassy.

    Always.


    Sir.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful post. Such a heartfelt cherishment to your Sir. I am happy to hear all went well with the surgery and you two can carry on exploring your paths together. Once again ty for a beautiful post.

    ReplyDelete