Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Controlling me..

I have been doing some reading on Orgasm Control and Conditioning.

In the past, I have laughed at Doms who have told me that they are into Orgasm Control/Denial and that they wanted to try it on me.
I laughed because they even thought there was a remote possibility that they would get close enough to me that they would get the opportunity to make me cum, and secondly, because in the past I didn't cum.
I could orgasm on my own, but not with a partner.
Not with them watching me, not with them in the same room, not when they could hear me, just couldn't do it.

The weekend before surgery was an interesting weekend for me.
Sir spent the weekend at my house, it was our first weekend together, the first time we had slept in the same bed, the first time we had been intimate since I told Him that I loved Him, the first time we explored 'real' kink together.
It was also the first time I had cum for a man in person for the longest time.
The first one snuck up on me, and I can remember thinking that I would get to the edge and not tip over, and before I knew it...over I went. Tears followed of course. The rest of the night passed in a bit of a blur.
Sir then introduced me to the pleasure of morning sex the next day, which resulted in yet another orgasm for me, also another sneaky one.

I then had surgery, and all things penetrative went on the back burner. Nothing like having your uterus removed to interrupt the beginnings of a wonderful sex life!!
The problem was... now knowing I could have an orgasm, turned me into a sex mad nympho.. all of a sudden I couldn't get enough. Here was me with the top of my cervix stitched shut and begging Sir to 'just put it in a little'.
I have had orgasms since. And I know it is only the beginning, but since that weekend, I have found out something interesting.
I can orgasm... but not without asking permission and receiving the go-ahead.
This is not a rule, nor is it something we have ever talked about.
But the weekend I was allowed to drive again, I went to Sir's and we played a little (without penetration, no matter how much I begged for it). He had me tied to the bed, with vibrating clamps on my clit and between those and some oral, I was on the edge for the longest time.... finally it occurred to me that He might be pleased if I asked permission to cum. So I did. He waited a little, but when I heard the words 'you may' That was it...over I went.
At home the following week,  I was reading some erotica, and found myself wanting to masturbate, but no matter how hard I tried, I just couldn't reach an orgasm, so I sent Sir a text message asking permission.
Now it is second nature to ask first, something I thought would never happen to me.


I am now curious about whether it would be possible to teach me to cum on command... hmmmmm.
More exploration on that required me thinks....

No comments:

Post a Comment