Friday, March 2, 2012

Here it comes......

I am sitting here contemplating how my life has changed so much over the last 6 months.

More specifically, my kink life.

I had a Dom 6 months ago, and I have one now, but different men.

They hold similar values in life, they both share a wonderful gift called fatherhood, both are wonderful fathers.
But as dominants, they are poles apart in their chosen style of domination over me.

I an not saying one is right, and one is wrong. To me, it is no different to one drinking white tea, and the other black coffee.
Personal preference to them.

But I sit here and ponder how lucky I am to have met them in the order I did.
I now have the ability to be able to share with Sir all the things that turn me on, that I like, that I wish to try, that I tried in the past and want to try again.
He is also sharing much the same things with me, of course He gets to decide when and where and how and all those things, which is the whole freaking idea of course!! But still, we do talk and share these things.

Many of those things I learnt through experience with my previous Dom, either in person or in discussion.
Had it been the other way around, I would never have been able to experience a lot of the things I have done now, just because of the restrictive nature of the relationship I had before.

Now I can try them, expand on them, add to them and make a whole new list of things I want to try.
As well as my list, I am looking forward to being the guinea pig for Sir to test some of His things out on. New things we both want to try.
Already we have crossed quite a few things off the list, and I know for one, that I will have no hesitations in lining up to try any of them again.
Cept maybe the crop, that kinda stung a bit.

Sir made an online purchase last week, and it was delivered to my home instead of his.
Unluckily for me, Sir was here when it was delivered, so I didnt get the chance to play with it on my own, but I have experienced a Whartenburg Pinwheel before, so I kinda know what I might be in for.

The thing I am looking forward to the most??

Being chained up while Sir experiments on me.

I am getting to know Sir a little better, and can sometimes guess where things are headed, of course blindfold me and that kills any psychic abilities as I cannot read the look on his face, but I think I know what the reaction to the pinwheel will be.

With any luck the camera will be out and about and I will be able to share it with you all.

1 comment:

  1. Oy yes indeedy


    There shall be photographic evidence aplenty.



    Sir

    ReplyDelete