Monday, March 5, 2012

You are a "Fucking Arsehole Sir"

About 10 days post op, I had the weekend with Sir.

We played a little, and considering the fact that I am not supposed to being having any kind of penetration, the play was very limited.
That and the fact that I had major abdominal surgery....it is all relevant, but to my eternal frustration, I was and still am feeling almost back to normal besides having little strength and tiring more easily.

The worst of feeling ok and not sick is that I forget that I am not supposed to do a lot of things.
I would have fucked the living daylights out of Sir, but He never forgets I am unwell and limits things.

On the Saturday we were laying on the bed, and to be honest, I am not sure how it started, but what seemed like eons later and having had Sir's fingers playing on my clit and on the verge of my pussy, teasing me, the frustration inside me built to a point that my mouth shot a load and I called Sir a "Fucking Arsehole"

Yup, not one of my brighter comments.

Out came the crop

And after one strike for every letter in "Fucking arsehole" my arse looked like this...



The both of us laughed.
This was not what I would have called punishment, more like a lesson learnt about getting my mouth in check while there is a crop handy.


The following weekend I travelled to see Sir again, this time with 2 kids in tow.
For those that know me in RL, they will know this is a huge deal for me, in the past I kept my kids well away from anything to do with my kink life.
This is not just about kink, this is us having a relationship, being in love and being a family.
Sir also had His kids for the weekend.

Sir + Me + Kids = 7

Just us and 5 kids.

I was not expecting a kink filled weekend.
Probably not expecting ANY kink if I am truly honest.

Friday night began with Beer and a Blow Job.
Saturday was kid day, followed by Sir taking one of the older kids out for the night and me having some fun with the younger ones at home.
More Cock worship for Sir when He came to bed.
Sunday Morning was hectic, kids were all up by 8, neither of us had enough sleep, kids decided that quiet was for children that lived elsewhere and acted accordingly, phones beeped and chirped with plans for the day and before long the frustration at knowing I had to pack up, leave, drive home and leave Sir got the better of me.
I got to a point where I felt like this

I am pretty sure that Sir noticed the mood and we were laying on the bed together, He began teasing me, only because of the frustrations my reaction to the teasing was not the normal one, I was in an odd mood, and not feeling particularly submissive.
I leaned over and said quietly "you are a Fucking Arsehole Sir"
I knew the minute I said it, that I would pay for it, but with 5 kids in the next room, what I didnt expect was Sir to bounce off the bed, and pick up a Cricket Bat, albeit a small, miniature size one and use it on my butt.

By the third whack all I wanted to do was scream Red, but in my head I knew I never would.
I was in no danger of being HURT, only being left in pain.
I would probably raise the attention of any or all of the 5 kids, which would create questions I have no desire  to answer any time soon
AND I deserved it.
I was disrespectful and if nothing else, that left me disappointed in myself.

After the 4th whack, the handle on the bat broke.
I was then pulled off the bed, walked into the adjoining bathroom and leant over the bath to take the remaining whacks with the crop.
By the time Sir had finished I was in tears.
Knowing I had disrespected Him.
Feeling like I had disappointed myself.
Angry with myself that I couldn't communicate my frustrations in a better way than by saying something so blatantly stupid.
All those and more.

I have been punished before, never in person, only online and I KNOW that I could have just refused to do what I was told to do as punishment, more than likely my ex Master would never have known whether I did it or not, but I always did it.
This time I wasn't doing something to myself, I had someone right there to inflict the punishment in person, on the spot and instantly.

When Sir stopped swinging the crop, He turned me around to face Him.
I do not know whether He had something in mind to say and didn't because He saw tears, or whether He just wanted to see my face, but we then had a hug and a discussion on the why.

We have backed that up with another discussion on the why today.
I said the wrong thing.
I was not respectful
I disappointed myself even if I didn't disappoint Him
I took my punishment
I am not in a hurry to repeat it
BUT
I learnt something from this...

Sir's love for me will not prevent Him from dishing out deserved punishment.
That I need to learn another way to communicate to Sir that I need to feel His control
That I love Him more today than I did before.

And that holding my feet on the walk-in-robe sliding door prevents kids from opening it while I am providing Sir with one last blow job before I go home.

1 comment:

  1. My sweet Sassy girl,

    I could see the frustration building in you. You are without doubt the strongest woman I have ever met. In 'the world' you are powerful and in control of your life and family and destiny. You have had to be. I revel in your maturity and independence.

    And yet when the world invades you are like the Turkish Proverb......as hard as iron yet as delicate as a rose. When I am struggling I have your total and complete love to rely on. A soft word, the merest touch or a smile can turn the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune into a mere inconvenience. Sometimes you need that confirmation in a different way. But the end result is the same. Different ways of showing that the love and companionship and support and submission we both crave (giving and receiving) is there. Always. Without question.

    We spoke of how I could never 'hurt' you. The frustration and emotions were snowballing inside you. All you needed was a release. I took no joy over my actions in a way I usually would and I was relieved to see and taste your tears.

    I love you my girl.

    Yesterday helped show me how deeply.



    Sir.

    ReplyDelete