Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Without Ice for me please....

I realised today that I still have emotional hang-ups left over from past relationships, that I didn't even know about.

I have a hang up when I feel un-important. I didn't say MADE TO FEEL, I said feel. As in the way I feel.
The fucktard used to tell me to go places on my own when they didn't interest him. And fair enough, but what he chose to forget was all the places I went with him that I didn't particularly like, but I did.
To have time. To learn. To look after the kids. To have FAMILY TIME.
When it was reversed, different story.
Eventually I gave up and either didn't go at all, or went on my own.
This created me having my own social life, which made the gap harder to bridge when I could see the "end of marriage" writing on the wall.

I have a hang up about hearing voices.
And I don't mean I have voices in my head, although I probably do, but I believe that when things are important, they should be dealt with in person, or failing the ability to do that, then on the phone.
To be able to HEAR emotion in someone's voice can sometimes make understanding the words so much easier. This hang up is from my ex-Master and the inability we had to be able to have time to speak, either in person or on the phone. And this is not a blame thing, just a fact.

I have a  hang-up about nagging .... I will not nag, or at least, I hate to nag.
I will ask twice.
Then, I will either forget it and move on, change plans, do whatever is necessary to make sure whatever I have asked for is no longer required OR I just do it myself.
If this means paying a stranger to do something, then so be it.
If this means cancelling plans I was really looking forward to, then so be it.
If this means physically doing something I shouldn't, then so be it.

Once is a request.
The second time is a reminder.
The third time becomes nagging.

If it cannot be done, then that should be said right from the beginning.
This hang up is also from the dickwad, 14 years of half done jobs and nagging, cured me forever.


And the final hang up......

I say what I mean.
I say No..it means No
I say Yes, it means Yes.
If you ask me a question, expect the honest answer and BELIEVE IT.
Don't ask for my opinion, then tell me it is wrong. If you already know better than me, don't bother asking.
(exception to the rule....during play, or while tied up and being teased, cos damn near anything might come out then)

And for fucks sake...Don't put ice in my drink when I have told you I prefer it without!!

No comments:

Post a Comment