Thursday, March 8, 2012

The other half...

Love for most people is a journey in and of itself. But ownership…it is more than a journey. It is being in that place that you’ve created for me. It is an avocation, a role, and a responsibility to you. It is being your other half, the softer half, the half that is under your hand and at your feet…the half that feels, that delights, that giggles, and that enjoys the moments with you. It is being your half that reflects you, accepts you, and finds joy with you. And it being your half that finds the peace in the moments, the happiness in the serving, and the delight of simply giving to you. It is being your half that exists in the simple delight of existing for you as my Owner, and it is pure, and it is what I was created to be.


I found this awesome writing on a blog, found through a link on Fetlife after following a friends comments.


UniqueRaven has a way with words that I admire, but what struck me most while avidly devouring her blog was the above words.


Ownership of someone is so very hard to explain, as is the feeling of knowing you are owned body and soul.


It becomes less of a want for me to be able to please for the sake of pleasing, and more of a need. It is not a concious need, it is an innate reaction, that is almost uncontrollable.


In the past it was a want, as in - I wanted to please, because it gained me a good reaction.
Now it is a need, something I can't control.  And not necessarily all sexual needs, it is the whole gamut of a relationship. 


 It is being your other half, the softer half, the half that is under your hand and at your feet…the half that feels, that delights, that giggles, and that enjoys the moments with you. It is being your half that reflects you, accepts you, and finds joy with you.


These words are the way I feel about Sir. I am a whole person on my own, but I am also the other half of Him, together we can do anything.


I suggest a read of UnqiueRaven's blog, you can find it HERE and I have also linked it into my blog roll.





1 comment:

  1. Apologies for the black background on the text, but I am a technological moron and couldnt fix it!!

    ReplyDelete