Friday, September 23, 2011

Just show me....

"I like being a woman, I like being courted, I like being pursued, I like being wanted & adored - in return I will do anything for that D that has shown I am worth it"

The above statement came from one of my favourite bloggers, The submissivebf found here. 

I often think to myself, and blog that it is almost as if someone reached into my brain and took out the jumbled thoughts and wrote them as I cannot.

While I won't say this is exactly as I was thinking....I read it over and over and it is a realisation of sorts for me.

I am worth it.
I am worth adoration, and desire.
I am worth care and respect.
I like being a woman.
I like that WHOLE statement for the simplicity of it.

Show me, PROVE to me that I am worth it...and everything I have to give you is yours to do with what you please.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out my friend :)
    I love what you added about worth, sometimes I think we forget and need to be reminded. Excellent post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi =)

    i really would agree that we all definitely do so need constant empowerment from our Master's or owners, there is almost nothing more rewarding.

    i am called to look at the flip side of the coin, in this post. Where we, as the slave or submissive we're the one's thankful for the adoration and respect when it's given and willing to continuously prove ourselves worthy of them and their praise.

    For me in my case, when Master says "good girl", i all but melt because that's really what it's all about. Proving to Him that i am worthy of His praise, giving of myself.

    Daily compliments are handed out off the cuff but a heartfelt "good girl" is really what i'm in search of.

    i hope i'm not speaking out of turn, i loved the post! It was very thought provoking! =)

    Peace to you! =)

    ReplyDelete