Friday, September 2, 2011

untitled writing 3...

His hard cock sits touching the very entrance of my cunt, not entering, but letting me know it is right there, ready to fuck me.

He voice growls softly in my ear..

"Ask your Master nicely my kitty, tell your Master how much you want His cock and where you want it"

My head drops to the bed, face turning red, wanting His cock to fuck me badly but hating it when He makes me speak, beg, ask for it.

"Please Master" I say in a soft voice, muffled by the bed.

"Louder my kitty, you know what I want, if you don't do as I ask, you get nothing"

"I am begging you Master, please fuck me with your cock"

His cock enters my cunt, just the tip, then stops.

"Where do you want my cock kitty??" His voice deep, compelling, the forceful tone making sure I am aware this is not a polite request.

He tips me over the edge I have been balanced on for over an hour, being teased, tormented and used for His pleasure. My head lifts from the bed, the redness in my face disappearing as something inside me takes over, I turn, looking at Him over my shoulder.

My eyes telling Him that He just pushed that invisible button inside me He has been chasing.

I shoot Him an evil look, my mouth opens ....

"Fuck me Master, take the cunt you own and use it, don't be gentle"

His cock slams deep inside me, pushing hard, between His cock and the butt plug He placed in my arse earlier, I feel full, expanded, and knowing I am about to push my luck I look at Him again, wanting to see the look on His face.......

He frowns at me, not sure of the look on my face. This is the first time He has seen me like this, in this odd mood.

"is that it??"

before I can register that I am thinking them, I hear the words exit my mouth.

He smiles, a slow evil smile, looking me right in the eye.

"Oh my kitty, you shall surely regret those words"

1 comment:

  1. LOL - now that is a taunt I would surely rise too :)

    ReplyDelete