Friday, September 9, 2011

probably.....

Tomorrow I get a day out.

With a man.

Not Master.

But a man I know and trust.

This man does not know I have a submissive side, nor do I want him too.

I will be attending a function where there will be lots of men.....cute men too.

I can see myself spending an uncomfortable day, wriggling in my chair.


I can't help but wonder what I will be thinking this time tomorrow.

I will probably be wishing I was sitting next to someone else.

I will probably be checking my phone.

I will probably be disappointed in myself for wishing for things that I know will not ever happen.

Whatever happens, I know I will be coming home alone.

1 comment:

  1. Often we miss out on the moment because we are focusing on what we want or don't have.
    Focus and enjoy the moment :)

    ReplyDelete