Sunday, September 18, 2011

too curious.....

In all my *cough* wisdom, I have decided to test the level to which I am submissive.

Confused yet??? Yup, good, me too.

I have this funny feeling I am not truly submissive at all, that I am only submissive to ONE.

And since He no longer owns me, I have decided to test things, see if I can't find someone who makes me feel submissive who can give me the things He couldn't.

I am not doing this to hurt Him, and I am actually not enjoying this much at all, but I have to know for myself.

The reason I am blogging about it?? I am hoping, within reason, that He will be part of my journey.

He still has access to my Fet account, and if.... IF I make another account on another site where I may post a personal ad, I will give Him those details also...should He want them.

I trust Him, I trust His opinion. He knows me well, He will know who can handle me, and who can't.

I have redone my Fet profile, and posted a personal ad.

That was 5 hours ago...in that 5 hours, I received 4  direct messages.
Two were young enough to be my son.
One was a sub who thought I was cute and wants to maybe have coffee.
And the other was a Cross Dressing, Transexual, Bisexual who is already in a relationship.

I also had 2 comments on the post, one says the post looks interesting and the other wants to ignore me already.

Great...so if either of them think I am messaging them...not gonna happen.
I am dearly trying to hold my tongue and not go in there and post something sarcastic.

I am also wondering about now why the fuck I even posted the ad to begin with.

Am I really so curious that I cannot live without this answer?

I have politely declined all the messages I received, I will leave it all there for a week or so, at this point, I am not expecting Prince Charming to message me with some happy ever after tale involving spankings, whips and chains, but who knows.

My problem??? I am too damn curious for my own good!!

1 comment: