Monday, January 30, 2012

Bruised, Bitten and happy in love

I think this is about the 3rd or 4th time I have felt like I no longer wish to blog.

The other times were all times of confusion, this time it is different.

I am content.
Happily content.
And madly and wildly in love.

I no longer wish to share things that are done to me.
I may occasionally wish to brag, or sort some issues out, but now it is different.

So my blog posts will now be few and far between as I begin a journey of a different kind.

I am owned again, but this time it is different.

This time he owns my body, my heart, my soul and my everything.
Everything I have to give is his.

And to lay in his arms, and hear the words 'I love You' whispered in my ear.....there is nothing better, especially as we admire the bite marks on my shoulders, the redness on my breasts and the bruises on my thigh from his first bare handed spanking on me.

 I love You Sir

2 comments:

  1. Wow. This was beautiful. And I'm happy it looks like a fairytale ending. Selfishly I want you to keep writing, I want to know if they did live happily ever after ...

    An anonymous poster commented this, but blogspot wouldnt post it for some reason.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This explains why you've been MIA lately! Your happiness means so much to me and it makes me happy too! But even if you aren't blogging or on twitter as much, it doesn't mean you get to ditch me... so stay in touch. We need to have a wine/coffee skype date so you can give me all the details.

    Love you!!

    sg

    ReplyDelete