Friday, January 27, 2012

counting down....

There are people who come and go in your life for a reason, some for a long time, others just a moment.
If you are open, every single person will teach you something, maybe good, possibly hurt you, but a lesson is learnt in everything.

I met a guy, who I blogged about in my last post.

I am now on the countdown to see him in person.

19 hours and 50 minutes and I will be standing there in the flesh.
Able to see him, hear his voice, be held in his arms.

We have met before, it is not like this is the first time ever, but this time I have no fear of being able to share the way I feel, I can look at him and let him read in my eyes, see on my face the effect he has on me.

I am counting down until I can touch him, make sure the feelings I have are real, solid, and that he is there and not just words on a screen making me wish for things that are unreachable.

Is this all about BDSM??

No, this is about life, about finding the person who matches me, who fits me, who treats me the way I need to be treated, who makes me happier than I have known.

This is completely different from the last D/s.
I knew before I started that, it would never be forever, that it was kink first and other things second.

This is different.
Do I want to be in his bed? Yes
Do I want to be tied up and fucked within an inch of my life? Yes
Do I want to be bound, teased, touched, and hurt? Yes
Do I want to be on my knees in front of him? Yes

But more than all those, I want to be in his arms. I want to watch him walk around the house. I want to sit on the vanity and watch him shave, I want to be able to make his coffee, I want his lips on my forehead.

Life has already thrown up a couple of challenges for us.
The upcoming surgery that will put any kind of penetrative relationship on hold for 8 weeks or so.
Him moving house, which means more distance between us than there is now.

These are challenges we intend on facing together. Holding hands. Being there for each other. Knowing we each have the support from the other.

This is about us first and D/s second.
Neither of us can do vanilla anymore, kink will play a big part in our lives I am sure, but it is not all about the kink.

This is life.

And I am counting down. 19 hours and 38 minutes until I am safe in his arms.

1 comment:

  1. Wow. This was beautiful. And I'm happy it looks like a fairytale ending. Selfishly I want you to keep writing, I want to know if they did live happily ever after ...

    ReplyDelete