Thursday, January 19, 2012

Safe in his arms..

He takes me by the hand, leads me into a darkened room, stopping in the middle.

Still holding my hand - he faces me...kissing my forehead, a gentle pressure on my shoulder pushing downwards.

Instantly I kneel on the floor at his feet, his hand brushing my hair as it passes his fingertips, our fingers slipping apart slowly.

He stands behind me, a blindfold slipped over my eyes gently.

Music begins from an unknown place, calming, serene, the blindfold and the music combining to send me into a relaxed state.

He kneels in front of me, his hand brushing gently across my cheek, one finger tracing the features on my face.

I can only imagine what he sees...a submissive woman, kneeling before him, knowing she gives him all of her self, that no matter what he chooses to do with her, that she will still feel the same for him afterwards, that he has her complete trust to take what he wishes.

He touches me gently in many places, my shoulders, neck, face, breasts, thighs, always gently, softly, caressing and teasing.

One finger lifts my chin and he kisses me....touching our lips together softly.

He stands, pulling me gently to my feet to stand naked before him.

I feel him lift my hands high above my head, fastening them to the restraints in the ceiling.

I now stand naked, arms high above my head, nipples hard, wetness glistening on my thighs, feet apart and his for the taking.

He runs the flogger gently over my back, the touch of the leather on my skin making me shiver.

The music plays on, as my head rolls gently from side to side in anticipation of what is coming... knowing no matter what happens next, the night will finish with me safe in his arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment