Friday, January 13, 2012

One year on...



I have thought about this particular blog post for a few weeks now...knowing the date would come quicker than I could think of anything to write. And I am still not entirely sure I know what I want to say, so please excuse me for the rambling and the tears.

Today is one year to the date since I started this blog, which was also the day I was owned for the first time.

Part of me is wishing I had spent the day with Him, celebrating a year of crazy madness. But since we didn't make the full year, that was never going to happen.

Part of me is thankful for the year I have had. While I have a few downs, overall, it has been a great year. I have learnt more about myself than I ever knew I would, met wonderful people, and had a fantastic journey.

The other part of me is the bitch part and I have done my best to duct tape her to the bottom side of the couch as I am not sure I could control her once I released her.

In the last few days, there have been some hurtful words spoken on both sides, and I am thinking while he has never said it outright, that this is it. No more contact at all.

I have packed up the box of things, and put them away, that is something I did weeks ago when he refused to take the collar back, as well as the other things. This time I have wrapped the box up and placed it at the back where I cannot see it and need to make an effort to get it out.

So it has been a big year for me, and I can see the next few months being another whole new journey beginning for me in that I have some surgery coming up to get my body back to somewhere close to normal I hope, and after that who knows who I will meet or what will happen.

Thank you to my awesome friends who supported me on this journey, you all know who you are.

For Him  who was my Master..I have one last song for you, maybe you will listen to the words and REALLY pay attention, it may explain to you the things I seemingly couldn't.

Here it is. I hope it makes you think the same way it makes me think when I hear it.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Sassy,

    Thought I don't know you I do want to say I wish you all the best.

    I will not bother you with all the cliches as "time heals", "better to have known and love", etc...

    Unfortunately nobody can prevent the pain, however, it does make you alive. Also that sounds stupid, but I learned that being myself and being as I am, makes me more alive than all that cattle that follows the well known paths.

    Again, all the best and a virtual hanky....

    Marc

    ReplyDelete
  2. ILY. And I'm so glad you're still writing.

    sg

    ReplyDelete