Sunday, January 1, 2012

MY journey...

I sat down to write about my beginning to a New Year and the hopes I have for this year.
Before I began to write, I read through _sub_girls post titled 2011.
Her honesty, her bluntness, her hopes, her dreams make her what she is, a beautiful, gorgeous, mixed up, kinky slut who I have come to call a very close friend.
There is nothing I can't tell her, often I go to her for advice, both on my BDSM journey and my body and its reactions to things. I love her dearly and if you haven't found her blog....you should.
You can find it here


2011

I look back to this time last year, I bought in the New Year with my kids, at a party with friends. A newly single mum, loving having time with my kids, determined to explore my life a little more.
Never did I expect that within days of that New Year that I would meet someone who would change my life in so many ways. Make me think of things so differently. Make me look at my everyday life in a such a different way. He would take me on a journey of self discovery, of self learning, help me find those things that I had buried deep inside me, bring them to the surface, and most importantly show me how to enjoy them.

Last year I would never have admitted that I masturbated...not only do I admit it now, I tweet about it, I tell people... I mean I dont just walk up and include it in a conversation, but neither do I hide it.
I am much less sexually repressed than I was a year ago.
I enjoy sex more.
I enjoy being a dirty slut with the right person.
I like all the forbidden things..

I am also less shy about telling people what it is I want. Communication is a much different word for me than it was a year ago.

I have ventured out and about, getting out there in the kink scene, meeting new people. Like minded people. People who know I can be that dirty slut, who know what I am like away from family and my kids.

Last night I bought in the New Year at a BDSM club.
Just before midnight I had my back scratched, leaving me bringing in the new year with my back burning from the welts his fingernails had left on my skin. There is something about sensation play that leaves me more excited than most other kinds of play.
The New Year was bought in with me surrounded by friends, close friends, new friends, old friends, but ultimately on my own with friends. No special someone to stand by me, kiss me at midnight, hold me close and tell me that we would have a wonderful New Year together, and you know what??
That's OK.
I was super happy standing there on the strike of midnight.

2012

This is the year that I am going to really travel my journey. I am going to try as many different things as I can, as safely as I can. I am opening myself up to other men, men I would have never considered the possibility of having any sort of relationship with.
It has started with a new name for the blog, a small name change for me.

This is the beginning of MY journey!

I was so determined that this year would be different for me, that literally within an hour of the new year beginning, I pushed myself outside my comfort zone and ended up looking like this....

admittedly my clothes were still on, and I know my hands were parallel to the floor, palms to elbows but it shows you the idea. I was then unceremoniously marched through the club with a big 6'4" Dom pushing me using the "handle" of rope on my back. I was bent over and spanked in front of others, playfully, but the hits were still hard enough to sting. I had 2 women run their hands all over my breasts, all the while I was hoping they would get their fingers inside my dress and tug on my nipple piercings.
And I have no shame in admitting that while being untied, the rope sensually pulled from its knots, slipped across my skin, teased across the front of my breasts that I was wet....dripping wet and I was more than ready to find someone to take me home and fuck me.
But I can wait.
I cant wait til there is someone worthy of having my submission, having my body, having me as his own personal slut, on my knees begging him for his cock in my mouth, in my arse, in my pussy.
He is out there.
I may have met him last night.
Or he could be the person who I will meet soon.

I dont know, all I know is that 2012 will be the start of a journey of my own, in my normal Sassy style.
Blunt
To the point
Out there
Honest
With cheek and a smile.

And I am looking forward to meeting him, where ever he might be.

4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful way to spend New Years Eve. Have a wonderful year, may all your wishes come true!
    smiles
    butterfly

    ReplyDelete
  2. You Wrote:

    But I can wait.
    I cant wait til there is someone worthy of having my submission, having my body, having me as his own personal slut, on my knees begging him for his cock in my mouth, in my arse, in my pussy.
    He is out there.
    I may have met him last night.
    Or he could be the person who I will meet soon.


    I would like to apply for the position.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I accept your application for the above position.

    And as a sign of my commitment I shall wear your collar with pride, honour and a smile.

    I love you Sir

    ReplyDelete