Thursday, October 13, 2011

confusion...

I have a million things rolling around inside this head of mine....

Thoughts
Feelings
Emotions
Frustrations
Anger

And I have seemingly lost the ability to able to decide what is now appropriate to blog about and what's not.

I don't want to be disrespectful to anyone, to write things here that they may not be aware of, to hurt anyone by mistake.

I think I need to start a private blog, and not because I won't continue to blog here, but to get things sorted out in my head that I can't do without writing them down somewhere.

I will still blog here, when I know what it is I can blog about, and what I can't.

2 comments:

  1. Sassy: I understand. But *almost* anything is ok to blog about. Post here when you can. Let some of us read your private blog if it helps. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can always start a blog on wordpress. One of the benefits is that you can password protect entries so that some are readable by everyone and others are readable only by the people with your password.

    But I agree with maui girl -- it's okay to blog about anything.

    I'm here if you need. We need a wine/coffee date again soon.

    xo

    sg

    ReplyDelete