Thursday, October 6, 2011

waiting on the couch with friends.......



A wise and wonderful man once told me that I would one day find a new Master.

A beautiful friend told me to stop looking, just make some friends instead.

Someone new in my life told me to "unlock my door, but go back inside and sit on the couch and wait"

I understand all 3.

One day I may find a new Dom...but he will be Sir....not Master.

I went and made a few new kinky friends, attending my first event, and met some wonderful people.

I understand what the someone new is telling me.
I need to stop looking, because the things you seek, you cannot find, it is when you are NOT looking. THAT is when you will find what you seek.



Master has a special place in me, in my heart and in my soul. That cannot be replaced, and nor do I want it to. I do not wish to be without Him, have His support in all I do.
He will always be MY Master,  and even though I am no longer His owned submissive,  I know I will always be His kitty.

We have a connection, a bond, something between us that I hope will never change, even in all the changes of our lives, our situation and what happens around us. The last few weeks have shown me how things can change, but the trust in Him hasn't. I still value His opinion, His words of wisdom and all He does for me.



One day Sir may knock on that door, and ask to come in.




Until then...I have some new and kinky friends, and I know Master will support me no matter what.

4 comments:

  1. Right now I know it doesn't seem possible but you may just surprise yourself when the right one comes along.
    Embrace your new friends and let their friendship give you strength so you will be ready when he knocks on the door of your heart.
    Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful post, and very wise.
    ~T

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a very good plan. :)

    ReplyDelete