Tuesday, October 25, 2011

learning...

I did this quiz test way back at the start, just out of curiousity and boredom.
These were my first results from March, about 3 months into my journey.


You Scored as SubmissiveYou are into or need to be dominated. You get turned on from someone else taking control and controlling you inside or out of the bedroom or dungeon. Switches are a mix of submissive and dominant.



Submissive
81%
Fetishist
59%
Masochistic
50%
Sadistic
25%
Dominant
16%




I have just done the test again, just to see how things have changed, and I knew from the certainty of the answers I gave, I knew it would be different.


You Scored as Submissive



Submissive
100%
Experimental
86%
Masochist
79%
Bondage
71%
Exhibitionist / Voyeur
71%
Degradation Lover
57%
Switch
54%
Sadist
50%
Dominant
7%
Vanilla                                                            0%



yup...different.



Seems I have learnt a lot

3 comments:

  1. Interesting changes. :) Can you post a link to the quiz, Sassy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://quizfarm.com/quizzes/Sex/poeticthinker/do-you-have-an-inclination-for-bdsm/

    I am not guaranteeing it's accuracy, but it is a bit of fun.

    I wanna know your results Maui Girl!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha – here are my results:

    You Scored as Submissive

    (((Note: This quiz is not totally comprehensive because of the length such a quiz would be. I kept it sex-based because I felt that psychological profiles and motivations were too complicated and vary too greatly among people that practice BDSM.))) It feels good to serve. A lack of control in the bedroom can be fun and relaxing. Being with a dominant person wouldn't be a bad idea. [You think? mg]

    Submissive 100%
    Exhibitionist / Voyeur 96%
    Experimental 89%
    Degradation Lover 86%
    Masochist 71%
    Bondage 68%
    Switch 32%
    Sadist 29%
    Vanilla 14%
    Dominant 4%

    Fun! :)

    ReplyDelete