Friday, October 28, 2011

last one...

After today I won't be posting to this blog any longer.

I may start another one somewhere down the track, but not here, and not under this name.

Thank you to those who have followed my journey, offered advice, hugs when needed, and a kick up the arse occasionally when required.

To those who linked my blog to theirs, thank you for your support, but you may want to delete me...no one wants to read a blog that is never updated.

A special thank you to the wonderful man who was my Master.

My journey would not have been half as wonderful, special and a Merry-Go-Round of all things good and bad without you.
Thank you for everything you have taught me, thank you for all the patience you have shown, and the care I felt/feel.

3 comments:

  1. Sad to read this but sometimes in life we all need to redirect ourselves else where. I know this for a fact as I did the same thing you did. It was hard. It was tear shedding. It was the hardest decision I made.

    With that I am in your vote. So lots and lots and lots of HUGS of support!!

    xxx Miss July xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let us know when you start something new..Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very sad, but we are understanding. I too took a break from my blog (I'm still taking it. :)) We wish you luck and give you lots of hugs too!

    ReplyDelete