Friday, October 21, 2011

Fucking MEN!!

I feel like throwing a tantrum...but I won't.

In all the things I have done over the past year or so, in all the people I have chatted to in that time, there seems to be something that consistently shits me no end.

Men.

Men shit me.

Men annoy me.

Men make me angry.....sometimes.

Why is it, that the more "Domly Dom" they are, the less they seem to share.

What is it with the cryptic shit??

If I didn't want to know...I wouldn't have bloody asked!!!

And if I DID ask...then I damn well want to know...and not just a polite answer, try for something a little in depth occasionally!!

And another thing, while I am on a roll.....

It WON'T kill you to SHARE your feelings...you know, all those things you feel, your wants and desires.

I give mine freely....too much sometimes, but when I get to the point where I feel like I am hesitant to share those feelings because I have NO FUCKING CLUE if any, none, some or even a couple are returned, shared or felt....it makes me want to give up.

Seriously....if I get told (by someone who turns me on)  "I would like to bend you over that table, tie you to each end, and use both ends of you until I am satisfied" 

I get wet... FAST!!!

I do not want showers of everlasting devotion, the "I love you's" or the "be mine forever's"

but the "I want to fuck you silly" or the "you are MINE" thingy that some guys can say with success and not sound like a fuckwit...

 THAT'S WHAT I WANT!!

2 comments:

  1. Phew Rant over ?:) Now, what was I going to say? hmmm, oh yes, I remember - I want to fuck you silly, kitty :) I feel a whole lot better now I have got that of my chest

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're not all that way, Sassy. It just takes time to find the right one. But go ahead and throw a tantrum. Sometimes it really helps! We don't mind. :)

    ReplyDelete