Monday, October 24, 2011

wishes and not regrets...

If I hadn't asked to be released, I would have missed out on so many wonderful things over the last few weeks.

I have met some wonderful kinky people, away from this damn computer.

I have been to two events... Yes _sg TWO events!!!

I have made new friends both online, and in real life.

People who now, I can see will discuss bondage and kinky sex with me even when we are too old to actually be able to do it.

I have had a wonderful month or so...kink wise.

And yet??

I wish I could have done all this while I was still collared, still HIS.

I cannot regret asking to be released, that would mean I would have never posted that personal ad, never had comments and messages from people I can now call friends, never had an invite for coffee, which led to an event, which led to more friends, and another event, and probably more to come.

But I wish there had been a way to be able to have my cake and eat it too.

3 comments:

  1. The silver lining. Sometimes it just doesn't come without the cloud. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If we got everything we wanted then we wouldn't appreciate what we have.
    Glad you are having fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm very proud of you. It will get easier every day, I promise. And you WILL find the one that can give you everything you deserve.

    Love you,

    sg

    ReplyDelete