Sunday, October 16, 2011

missing things...

The idea of not blogging about certain things is not that I think I should censor what I write, or that there are things that just shouldn't be blogged about, it was more that now that I have attended a kink event, and people I met there I have added to fetlife, and those same people read my blog.

Now that in itself is not an issue for me, I love that people read my blog, the issue is if I met someone, and mentioned that same person on here, that those people may or may not know who I am talking about.

Starting a new journey with someone different, or making the beginnings of a new friendship can be hard enough as it is, without broadcasting all the bits that are hard, confusing and exciting.

I know I have people I can talk to about those things, both online,  and in person, but sometimes writing down different things can also help me work through the confusion.

So the not blogging about specifics is not for my benefit, its more about protecting the innocent so to speak.

Not everyone wants to know that the whole world is watching, reading about your life, the things you say and do.

In the meantime, I am craving submission and sex.

I miss not feeling like I belong to someone.

And of all the things, that feeling is the hardest, as that is/was the one thing I struggled with in the beginning....knowing I would BELONG to someone, that I would be OWNED.
I am a big girl...I can do all the things I want to do on my own, I can look after myself, I can do what needs to be done, I DO NOT need a man in my life to do those things, and yet I miss being owned, belonging to someone, I miss tasks, I miss hearing what would be done to me. I miss a lot of things.



For those who commented, namely Maui girl and sg, if you guys want to read the private blog, I have no issue with that, I just need email addy's to add you to the list of approved.
I know you two have valuable input, and always help clear things up a little, and the fact that you both have no idea who it is that I am blogging about.....solves that issue xx

4 comments:

  1. oh wow, exactly how i feel. hugs to you. mouse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there - I was awol for a few days and just read this, Sassy. Now, the issue. How do I get my email to you without posting it? Can I send it in a comment, you add it, and then have you delete it so it's not there forever? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maui Girl...just got your comment, if you send another with email addy, I can choose not to publish it :)...sorry, should have mentioned that earlier :( my bad

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok...I have no idea whether or not you got it.
    For some reason my stupid email is refusing to send you a normal email, but it says the invite is sent...hope it finds you ok.

    Sass

    ReplyDelete