Tuesday, January 18, 2011

clean windows...........

why I thought today would be a good day for Master to meet my best friend...I have no idea......I had been without contact over a long weekend, and then didnt get the day at home that I would have normally, where I have the freedom to chat as much or as little as Master has time for........so being not able to chat with him....knowing he was chatting with her..."meeting" her online for the first time had me in a cleaning frenzy...trying to distract myself....but not out of sight of the computer...just in case.

*sighs* of course it all went well in the end...or so I think.......they both seemed to be ok....they for sure chatted long enough!!!!

It was important to me that they knew/know of each other...know how important they both are to me...she is the one female friend I have who knows ALL...and I do mean ALLLLLLLLL, and it was important to me that she could see in Him, what I see everyday...the caring, kind Master....who manages to distract me at the drop of a hat...who makes me wriggle on the damn office chair all day....anyway, enough of that. ;)

A twinge of jealously later...Im over it.......Master knows I am not enthused about sharing Him with another sub...our time is limited enough as it is...and she is my best friend...who knows me inside out and back to front...so probably sat there chatting to Master...knowing that I would be mentally cleaning or some such thing.

It does open my eyes about my feelings for Him though...how deep He has gotten under my skin.....but PLEASE dont take this as complaining...ITS NOT.....Its like someone cleaned the front window....all the others were clear, that one just had a spot that is now clear for me to see through....

No comments:

Post a Comment