Tuesday, January 25, 2011

deflowered........

yes I threw up..............

and OH MY GOD was I nervous...........

when Master walked in the door...my whole body was shaking....and I had damn well forgotten to unlock the door.

My voice was shaking.......my ENTIRE BEING WAS NERVOUS

and I wont say it went away straight away...but it did go...and a certain amount of comfort took its place.

(This is girls Master - Knowing she was nervous and new and unknown, I chose to take things slowly.  Suffice to say that my girl lived up to, met AND exceeded my expectations.  I can confirm that she was a great decision to collar and more so one with whom I look very much forward to growing with on our journey.  She made me very proud today and I feel a very safe and warm heart there in her.  This gives me great confidence and excitement for our time ahead. Wow, what a GREAT 1st session.)


Master has just gone....and while I sit tenderly on the chair and read the words he has written, I can smile and know...next time I will be nervous...but there will be no throwing up.

Thank you Master...you have made me a very happy girl.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you...both of you, for letting us know all was ok :) You werent the only one with a touch of the nerves ....was really appreciated xoxo

    ReplyDelete