Monday, January 24, 2011

wanting to throw up...........

oh god am I nervous..........

I think I need to throw up.

tomorrow is the first time Master and I will play...a session if you will call it that.......

we had a big chat today....I dont think we have chatted like that since I submitted to Him....

the chat made me feel less nervous about tomorrow...thank god

some of the things He said to me, made me realise that He actually DOES want me....

I had a task over the weekend.....it changed His plans for me tomorrow...but in a silly way,He has only made me more comfortable with it.... I wonder if He knew this when He changed His idea about what He wanted.... I dont know, and I guess am not likely to ever know.......

all I know is...I wanna throw up....

3 comments:

  1. ROFL!!! Sorry....couldnt help it. You know Im here holding the 'friendly' bucket if need be. love ya :)))) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. you wont be laughing so much when I have you on skype in the morning checking my PIGTAILS are straight!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol...oh yes I so will be!!! Please do!! btw...it's PIGGYTAILS :P

    ReplyDelete