Friday, January 28, 2011

homework..........

friday night....the kids are home after a week with their father.

i am enjoying having them back in my arms.

to a certain extent I am even enjoying the fighting...its nice to have the noise in the house again.

Master has set me a task over this weekend...one He knew I could do, in and around having the kids home and me wanting to spend time with them.

i am to write a story...a fantasy.....a story about a sub and her new Master.

i am to reveal my innermost secret desires.

i sit here.....and am wondering, I really dont think there is anything thats a secret desire that I havent already shared with Him.

there is COMPLETE honesty with Him... like I have NEVER had before...and He has never...NEVER made me feel silly, dumb, stupid or anything else about anything I say to Him.

in my long term relationship....I faked it...to get it over with. EVERY SINGLE TIME

i would never do that with Master.....if it doesn't happen, it doesn't, that doesn't mean I wont enjoy it....my enjoyment comes from pleasuring Him.

don't get me wrong....my pleasure matters, but I know myself well enough to know it wont happen every time, so lets just enjoy it when it does, and in the meantime...His pleasure is my pleasure.

so in all the honesty....where will I come up with a secret desire that He doesn't already know about???

and still I am a beginner....I found out this week that I like things I didn't know I liked.....

maybe they will feature...probably  *wicked grin*  I can't wait til Master does that to me again.

but in the meantime... I have a Dora bedtime story to tell, then the ritual tucking in, followed by her getting up, me tucking her in, her getting up, me tucking her in...growling...and all that other fun stuff....maybe if I am lucky...inspiration will strike somewhere along the line...followed by frenzied typing....my deadline is Monday morning....best I get thinking then huh??

1 comment:

  1. I have written, deleted, written, deleted, written, deleted....why is this so hard???

    is it because every fantasy I have, I have already told Him?? or that He is making my fantasies come true, BEFORE I can realise I actually want them??

    ReplyDelete