Sunday, July 17, 2011

cleaning the bloody junk drawer..




Who knew the comment about Master being "nearly broken in" would get me punished.......


Apparently, everybody but me.


I have the nickname Sassy for a reason....the cheeky comments tend to flow quicker than the fingers can keep up some days....not so much others.


The above comment got me punished.


An overhaul of the cutlery drawer and the utensil drawer, which is otherwise known in my home as the junk drawer.


Oh joy.


Along with my punishment, I was also instructed to sleep in only Master's shirt and panties for 3 nights, to use the hitachi each night before bed AND when just on the verge of orgasm, I was to bite my free arm, then I was free to cum.


I managed 6 months without being punished and I copped it twice in one week.


Which idiot sub whinged about not enough Dominance??? Uh huh....me. Well, I aint whinging now.


And as much as I am NOT looking forward to the next few weeks while we are so busy, I AM actually looking forward to an email every night. 


I wonder what creative punishment I will get next time I blog something inappropriate.


Or I could do as the fucker recommended...give Master a little more me, a little more submission, and a little less sassy.


I am going to ponder that one a little more, I know Master likes me the way I am, but on the flip side, I also want to be a better submissive than I am.......but where is there a comfortable line I wonder??? Hmmmm

3 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading this post... however I was wondering, since it is recounting a punishment/assignment from your Dom, why you would name it "cleaning the bloody junk drawer"? That sounds like a complaint... that makes it sound like you may not be happy to please your master.

    If My sub did that, i would make her change the title and publicly acknowledge why.

    ITM

    ReplyDelete
  2. ITM,

    I am coming back to respond to your comment, but I am going to wait and get Master's reaction first, rather than reply and influence what his initial reaction is.

    Thank you for an honest response, a watered down version just wouldnt have been the same from you.

    Sass

    ReplyDelete
  3. ITM,

    I am going to attempt to explain this with the utmost sincerity and a straight face...no sassy today.
    I named this post that "bloody name" for two reasons.
    The first, I call it the bloody junk drawer whether I am cleaning it, or hunting in it looking for something whilst cooking, and second reason was I knew Master would understand why it was called that, as one of out early sessions saw Him hunting in the damn thing looking for a knife to remove my clothes.
    I didnt comment as I wanted to see whether He would understand why I said what I did, or to see whether He agreed with you.
    I did that for two reasons also.
    The first, to see if this was another way I could show Him my submission better, by learning to think twice about things like that, that I should watch how I say things more and also, to see whether He would know why I called it that.

    His comment to me today was..

    "I read it as... 'Oh no, I have to clean the bloody junk drawer' as opposed to 'Bastard, I have to clean the junk drawer'"

    He reads me well, He knows when it is "just" a word I use as opposed to a word I use to "sass" at Him.

    But thank you, you gave me a lot to think about.
    I am going to try a little harder to watch what I say, and the words that I use.

    ReplyDelete