Monday, July 11, 2011

deflated..

Master and I were going to play tomorrow.

Between the both of us.... we managed to work out the neither of us could really devote the amount of time we wished to have a decent session, and the idea of a quick fuck just made my hands clench in fury...dont know why, but it did.

So now I sit here, wondering how I will feel about tomorrow being cancelled when I actually wake up tomorrow. Tonight I am too tired to think too hard about anything, but I have no doubt tomorrow will be different.

As much as I was slightly nervous about seeing Him tomorrow, I was also kinda relying on it, in a silly way.
I really want the inner slut back where she belongs, and the bitch back in her box.
I have a feeling that He is the only one who can do that, god knows I have tried lately.

Even putting my play collar on last night to do my tasks didnt even get her to pop up for a look, and the bitch just laughed at me for even trying.
Could have been that she didnt appear because I was still taking pics at nearly 3 am this morning, in and around other things that were happening here.

3 more weeks before we can get together.....3 more weeks of feeling "not quite right"

OH GREAT, Just what I fucking needed..... NOT

No comments:

Post a Comment