Tuesday, July 12, 2011

punishment and sassiness...

I got punished today...I think its the first time.

I got sassy with Master, and He wasnt impressed.

My punishment was to wear the medium butt plug until He told me I could remove it.

I look back on it now and know I never intended to disrespect Him, but at the same time I wanted to scream at Him.

I have had as good as  NO dominance in nearly 7 weeks.

Nearly 7 weeks since I have seen His face or heard His voice.

The inner slut fucked off weeks ago.

The bitch has taken up residence and shows no sign of leaving for a warmer climate.

I have been able to do as I please, say what I wish and decide what I want to do for myself.

Now I have to turn it all around and back the other way on a dime???
Damn...I only WISH it was that easy.

Maybe if we had played today like planned this post would have been different, maybe I would be posting that the inner slut was back...I dont know.

I DO know...if we HAD seen each other today...it may have been a feisty session.

No...scratch that...WOULD have been a feisty session.

The bitch inside me would have made Him work for the submission today.

 I need a fight.

Then I need fucking good make up sex.

Or I need to be MADE to submit again...the punching bag has had a few work outs this week...I wonder how many more it will collect before the week is out?

1 comment:

  1. Long distance is hard...hang in there it will be worth it in the end.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete