Thursday, July 14, 2011

disappointments...

I feel like all I have done is whinge lately.....I dont feel like I have sat here and typed with a smile on my face for over a month, possibly two, and that shits me.

I am normally a very happy go lucky kinda chick, always smiling.

But lately it just feels like one big disappointment.

One little thing wouldnt worry me, but each one piles on top of the other and they are burying me alive.

I have this HUGE mental list of things I am disappointed in, and for the life of me I cant work my way down the list to get rid of them.

Each disappointment tempts me to get off this damn merry-go-round I am on.

1 comment:

  1. Don't be so hard on yourself. Make a list and take each issue separately and you will be surprised at how you will knock them out one by one. You are a strong woman who can do anything you set your mind to.
    Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete