Sunday, May 1, 2011

cos I am kinky.....

a little while ago now, a friend of mine recommended a website to me.

The site is called   Just Kinky 

I wandered straight into chat over there, thats why I went after all, to have some real time chat with fellow kinksters, who understand the nature of all of the things I do, want to do, and only dream of doing.

Being an Aussie, there are not a lot of other aussies on there as far as I can tell, but I haven't done any real hunting for any either, but it does leave time for me to explore other things....members blogs, erotic writings, there are forums, places you can ask ANY question you have ever come across, interactive chat games, Like a sex quiz and Truth and Dare adults only style.......I am REALLY enjoying this site.

Anyone who has read my blog for a little while will know I am pretty much addicted to Fetlife, but I tell you, this is just as addictive in a WHOLE new way.

From the minute I joined and jumped into chat..I was welcomed in a way only fellow kinksters know how to do....both arms open and a kiss and a bit of flirting ready to go on a minutes notice.

If you are a kinky person at heart and haven't yet joined this site...DO SO, I love it, and well worth a read of the fantastic authors erotica if that's your thing....or just have an explore...but if you do join, pop into chat...say Hi, you might be pleasantly surprised.

No comments:

Post a Comment