Monday, May 30, 2011

dinner and drinks........

He blindfolds me.
Placing the pink hat back over my ponytail, pulling it down low over my eyes, placing my glasses in my handbag, hiding the blindfold from the passersby walking past us on the busy street.
He takes my hand, walking me up the street, my every instinct wanting to rip the blindfold from my eyes so I can see where I am walking.
My inner self lowers her head, hiding the blindfold and holding His hand tight, letting Him guide me, trusting He will walk me in safety.
He leans close and whispers "There is stairs here kitty, be careful"

I step up the few stairs carefully, He guides me along a hall and into an elevator.

I hear the doors close and feel Him push me face first into the wall, pulling the back of my dress up, exposing my g-string, His fingers pushing between my legs, feeling the wetness on my clit.
He fingers me roughly, His spare hand up my top, pinching my nipples.
The wetness drips faster now, soaking the g, and making His fingers slippery.

He removes His hands from under my clothes, and peels me off the wall of the elevator.
He turns me and allows me to lean back to on the wall and catch my breath.

I hear the doors open, and He takes my hand again, walking me along a carpeted hallway, the padding beneath my feet hiding the tapping that my 5 inch heels normally makes.

We stop at a doorway and I hear Him open the door with His keys.
Opening the door, He guides me through, I hear the gentle thud of the door closing behind us, and the soft click of it being locked.

I stand there, in the middle of a room, and strain my ears to hear something, anything, a clue to where we are.

Heat appears on my back, I can feel Him standing close behind me. The hat gets removed off my head and my ponytail becomes His steering wheel as He guides me across the room, pushing my body roughly, but gently enough that I dont fall.

He yanks my head back, stopping me from moving further, and I feel my dress being lifted from the bottom, up and over my head without ceremony, leaving me standing almost naked in front of Him.

I hear the click of His camera, snapping a pic of my black lace bra and g-string panties.
Strong hands reach into my bra and lift my breasts out, so they poke over the top, lifted into place by the bra cups, and another snap of the camera is heard.

Soon, the bra and panties are removed, and I am pushed to the floor to kneel before Him.

I grin, knowing that He is well aware of what I would be wanting by now, and I wonder whether I will be lucky enough to get fed His cock.

He leaves me there, not touching, and I hear Him cross the room, the rustle of a plastic bag and I can hear some sort of container being opened.

I smell food....my stomach growls and I wonder if He has forgotten that He promised me dinner tonight.

"Lay on the floor, on your back"

"Yes Master"  I do as I am told, laying back on the floor, the carpet feels soft when you are standing, but rough against my back, the prickle of the fibres making me more and more excited as I wriggle and try and get comfortable.

"Lay STILL" He growls at me.

"Yes Master" and my body stops its movement instantly.

I feel something cold and wet placed between my breasts, then another something about an inch lower than the last, a trail beginning. Before long, I am covered in something right down the middle of my body, and I can feel a liquid being poured into my belly button.

"If you wriggle, you will spill and I wont be happy.......do you understand kitty?"

"yes Master" and I lay still, my head spinning trying to work out what it is that I am covered with.

"I promised you dinner did I not kitty? I bet you never expected to be the plate dinner was served on....did you??"

I want to laugh at the thought of being covered in food, but I know that would spill the liquid in my belly button, so I dont, and I just reply "No Master, I didnt"

"Are you hungry kitty??"

"Yes Master" I reply

"If you behave, I will feed you" He says, the sound of His voice making the wetness run even faster.

What feels like an eternity later, I feel something placed against my lips.
Its sushi....oh yum.

 I am allowed to eat what He gives me, knowing whatever I get, wont be the end of the night.

A wipe is used to wipe the food that has dripped all over me, a small towel used to wipe the leftover liquid from my stomach.

I am allowed to sit upright, my back feeling the imprints from the carpet, and a bottle of water placed against my lips. I drink deeply, quenching my thirst, hoping it wont be the only thirst He satisfies tonight.

He grabs hold of my ponytail again, pulling me to my feet, pushing me across the room, I feel my thigh bump a table of some sort, the sharp corner catching me, I draw a sharp breath, knowing that will leave a bruise.

God I love marks.

He guides me roughly around the table and I now realise its not a table at all, it is a desk.

His desk.

I get pushed under the desk, into the hole where His legs would go.

"Take your Master's cock out kitty, and suck it while I get this work finished........."

I grin, and my hands move towards His crotch, "Yes Master"

No comments:

Post a Comment