Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Oh my......

once upon a time, I thought that if I was ever made to beg, that it would be just words I was repeating...

as in "yeah I want it, and if I have to beg to get it, I will just say it"

I now know...that sometime soon, I am gonna be begging for real.

as in "oh god. I am begging you, and I cant control the words coming out of my mouth"

I am kinda scared the words will come out like " I am begging you, you fucking bastard, let me cum, PLEASE"

I can see Master being none too impressed with being called a fucking bastard, but I figure, if he gets me begging that hard, He may have to excuse the words that come out of my mouth while in the moment.

I bought a Hitachi.

I used the Hitachi...

OH MY FUCKING GOD

It damn near blew my head off.

That begging wont be far away now...I am sure on that.

1 comment:

  1. You can be guaranteed of that.... ha ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete