Monday, May 16, 2011

a smaller rant than planned...

I sat down earlier and typed this whole blog post ready to have a bit of a rant and a whinge.

Karma decided I obviously didn't need to post it, and every time I tried it gave me an error message.

3 hours later, I can finally post it, but I have learned something.

It is pretty much all crap, that I am sure no one wants to read, so I am not going to bother.

And the gist of it was, don't be cranky when Master doesn't even  know why, even if it has nothing to do with Him, its not fair, nor is it nice.

And dont think the world doesn't work in mysterious ways, cos it does, and sometimes you cant understand everything, you just need to accept what will be will be.

Damn....did that really come out of my mouth???

*walks away mumbling about trite clichés and sounding like her mother*

1 comment: