Tuesday, May 10, 2011

it is the smell that gets me.....



yesterday......


Master: are you at work?


kitty: no I am at home


Master: ok


kitty: was there something you wanted me to do Master?


Master: in the next two days
I would like you to carry out some research
to look at BDSM pictures and copy the URL of those that you really like


kitty: ok Master


Master: 2) Tomorrow evening take 5 pictures


kitty: of anything in particular??


Master: yes
however on this occasion I will not tell you
you WILL know instinctively


kitty: I will know??


Master: yes


kitty: I think you over estimate my abilities some times


Master: this time my kitty you need to have trust in ME 


kitty: some days all you do is confuse me
today is one of those days


Master: yes and tomorrow night you will have clarity
just don't dwell on it
and await tomorrow NIGHT


kitty: ok MY Master, no dwelling and trust happening, but please dont think I am not still confused


Master: yes I know you are
it is my intention to be a little confusing today


kitty: hhhmmmppff


Master: lol


a message I found this morning.....

Master:  Hey there
I was just about to leave the office ..........
just wanted to wish you a couple of days full of smiles and smells
take care and chat soon
your Master



I have spent the day too busy to think about what this all meant, I just knew that tonight I have a couple of tasks to do.
Arriving home after work, I could see a parcel poking from the letterbox.
I grinned to myself, knowing who it would be from, and insatiably curious as to what might be in it.

This time, curiosity beat the nerves, and I didn't even get out of the car, just rolled down the window and reached out to remove the parcel, opening it there and then with my teeth, car still running....

As soon as I opened the bag even slightly with my teeth, I could smell Him.
I knew without a doubt what was in there without even seeing it.

I must have looked like someone who belongs on the short bus as I sat there with my nose stuck into a plastic post bag, sniffing like a junkie needing a fix.

I wonder if He wants the pics of me in His shirt, sans underwear and with the 5 inch heels?? or with the plain cotton panties and the pigtails happening.......

Either way, I know I will be wearing it to bed tonight, but I wont every night......what would I do when the smell is gone???

No comments:

Post a Comment