Tuesday, May 24, 2011

why Him.....

Often I blog, then a couple of hours later I think of something else to blog about, but I dont do it, then I forget what it was I was gonna blog about...today I just have to, I cant NOT say it.


I found this quote today from Anais Nin


“I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.”
-Anais Nin
1930-1977
There are just some things in life you are compelled to do, for whatever reason.
My Journey into BDSM is one of those.
I couldn't NOT explore my curiosity any longer, I held out for a long time, thinking it was wrong, unnatural, dirty, disgusting, what ever you want to call it, but I was always fascinated and curious.
The ONE SINGLE thing that scared me the most was trusting someone who would HURT me, and I don't mean the pleasurable pain, I mean HURT.
I chatted to quite a few Dom men in the beginning, some were just idiots, some quite nice, and then there was HIM.
I called Him my "Mr Decadent" 
The world not into BDSM is often called "vanilla"
I am a confirmed chocoholic, always have been, always will be.
He was my Mr Decadent, the chocolate that every chocoholic craves.
There was something about Him I couldn't explain, it was as if I was drawn to Him.
That above quote explains a lot.
Its the way He makes me feel, about myself when alone, and also when I am with Him.
And most importantly...it is the way He treats me.

No comments:

Post a Comment