Friday, May 6, 2011

Dear Master......

Dear Master,

I can remember telling you early on, before I submitted to you, before I became your girl, that any music I was listening to, would give you a clue to how I was feeling.
You remarked to me at the time "Should I be scared if you are listening to Metallica or the Angels?"

This is what I am listening to at the moment, and also WHY.....

Because the words say it all.....

You are always with me, no matter where I am or what I am doing. I wear your collar daily as my reminder that you own me.

I trust who I am, and who you are, there is no other person who matters in this dynamic, its is yours and mine alone.

I have never done this before, I trust you to guide me, show me, teach me.

I dont care what others think, this is ours alone, and there are things that they will never understand, and quite frankly...I dont care as it is none of their business.

I Thank You for being you, and for having me as your girl, I am very proud to be where I am today.

your kitty.


and the words to the song follow as I know you will know what the song sounds like, but wont be able to listen. :)

So close, no matter how far 
Couldn't be much more from the heart 
Forever trusting who we are 
and nothing else matters 

Never opened myself this way 
Life is ours, we live it our way 
All these words I don't just say 
and nothing else matters 


Trust I seek and I find in you 
Every day for us something new 
Open mind for a different view 
and nothing else matters 


never cared for what they do 
never cared for what they know 
but I know 

So close, no matter how far 
Couldn't be much more from the heart 
Forever trusting who we are 
and nothing else matters 

never cared for what they do 
never cared for what they know 
but I know 

Never opened myself this way 
Life is ours, we live it our way 
All these words I don't just say 

Trust I seek and I find in you 
Every day for us, something new 
Open mind for a different view 
and nothing else matters 

never cared for what they say 
never cared for games they play 
never cared for what they do 
never cared for what they know 
and I know 

So close, no matter how far 
Couldn't be much more from the heart 
Forever trusting who we are 
No, nothing else matters 



Metallica....Nothing Else Matters.

1 comment: