Tuesday, February 8, 2011

asking for help from friends..............................

Master gave me another 2 tasks last night....one was a photographic task, which I had no worries completing, just had to wait til the kids went to bed for that one, the other was something I had approached Him about...I had a question...led to a discussion....led to a task

I had read somewhere about a sub who had a mantra/ritual she did whenever she felt like she had the need to connect with her Master, but was unable to for some reason....I have since gone back and tried to find this ritual, but alas, no where to be found.

it appealed to me for the simple fact is, there are days I dont get a lot of contact or sometimes none at all, with Master...and its those days I felt the need to find something that would ground me, bring me back to centre, calm me down, so in one of my thoughts emails, which I sent to Master, I mentioned this, which led to me having to write a commitment mantra for Him.......

might I mention, I had naively thought this was something we might do together...but no

He did tell me He would edit it before I started using it....that gave me slim hope He might add His own bit to it.

in my infinite wisdom, I shared my task with my 2 best girlfriends, who might I add, are not part of the BDSM  lifestyle, but are both fully aware of my choices. The girls and I all chat daily online, as we dont live close enough to be able to chat over coffee.........they are very smart women who I respect a lot, and both seem to have a way with words....so.... of course, I shared my task (homework) and they offered to help.

many, many, MANY laughs later, the girls had written their own mantras, while I snuck off and did one also.

someone...and I am not wholly sure who, suggested I submit all 3.....

(they were looking for gold stars and elephant stamps)

I completed mine...emailed it off to Master before bed, just in case I wasnt able to this morning for some reason. What followed was me sharing the girls versions with Him also............

for the purpose of their privacy, I will call them A & B

soo.....A's version went something like..........


May my master be blissful to me
my master is blissful to me.
my master brings me bliss.
Salutation to my master.
Salutation to you, my master.
You are my bliss. You alone are blissful to me.
I shall call you righteousness. I shall call you truth.
May you protect me.
my master protects me.
my master protects me.

A was aiming for the Elephant Stamp reward....Master gave her a "gold star"

B's version went........

Id just go with "My Master protects me" x 30, with a few 'Om's' at the end


Master informed me after I shared it with Him, that she should have tried harder, and was to inflict 10 self spanks as punishment...LMFAO!!!!!

Mine went.......

For my Master I show my strength through my submission.
For my Master I offer my body to take as His
For my Master I can be another, better me
For my Master I can be calm and moderate
For my Master I can share my fears and weakness' and not feel weak

I am a stronger woman because of Him
I am a better person for knowing Him
I am more confident in all I do because of Him
I am all I can possibly be when I think of Him
I am proud to be His girl

His reply.....

Hello my girl,

Refer to line 3 of your second paragraph.

You should be confident in your writings.  Not one task you have completed for me that involved a writing task has in any way disappointed me.  You are very creative, you have a wonderful way with words.

You need to be confident that when I set you a writing task that you will do it wonderfully as you have with this task.

I cannot add anything to this mantra at the present time.  It is perfect.

Your Master



my next task to myself is to type it up, print it out and possibly frame it, sit it in the bedroom, so I can use it when I feel the need.....get me back to where I should be.

although the goal was for me to be able to feel as though I had contact...even when I didnt, I had HOURS of laughs with Master and the girls over this task, and I have to say...yesterdays tasks have been my favourites so far.

I would love to hear from anyone else if they have a mantra they say when they feel the need....even if its not BDSM related....this task has made me very curious.....I think more reading is required ;)

4 comments:

  1. I think 'B' should get a gold star!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a comment from Master.....

    Girl B gets a "B" as she is very much more aware of BDSM than Girl A..... Girl A did a great job with limited information. Girl B took the easy option and thus "needs to try harder"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I doubt girl B has ever had a 'B' in her life!!! And also doubt that it was the easy option for her....a lot of thought may have gone into that mantra!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So we know 'A' and 'B's reward.....what is His girl's reward?? Her mantra was pretty damn fine!!

    ReplyDelete