Wednesday, February 16, 2011

desperate and dirty old men......








I went to a sex shop today

Bought a couple of things for the start of my own toy box

Some guy (old and not very attractive) standing behind me while I was paying for my things made me an offer

"would you like me to come help you test those?"

uuuhhhhhhh NO Dickwad, I wouldnt

I politely replied, rather than say exactly what I thought

" I am pretty sure Master has that covered...but thanks"

The poor guy behind the counter nearly choked trying not to laugh

"He shouldnt let you out without your collar on then" was the reply I got

At this point, I thought I could either get really sarcastic (VERY tempted)
OR
Be a lady and just walk away...which I did...shaking my head all the way.

I wonder now if it was because I had laughed and joked with the guy behind the counter??

Since I pestered him with 100 questions and he was patient and not at all flirty, I didnt think laughing with him was a big deal.

Obviously it gave the wrong impression to the only other customer.....that will teach me!

Its been the week for it.... 3 messages on another site started the week off, and its getting worse...fingers crossed for a better rest of the week...

Position NOT Vacant
NO DIRTY OLD MEN NEED APPLY


Do I have a DICKHEAD magnet in my forehead someone forgot to mention???

1 comment:

  1. Lol. Dirty old men just hold up the "dickhead magnet" to any female forehead they run across. One propositioned me while I was standing in the parking lot of a toy store once. I had my one year old son on my hip. They have no shame lol.

    ReplyDelete