Tuesday, February 8, 2011

far far away..........

Master and I have a LDR.......we see each other when we can....not often

i am recently out of a 14 year relationship  and am not ready for another someone who doesnt communicate, doesnt understand me, who cant be a grown up, who cant see his asshole ways will eventually turn his kids against him, another someone who cant give me an orgasm, or hold me without me feeling like I am being groped. Spanked is one thing....but groping...ewwww, my skin crawls when he is in the same room.

who would anyone want any of those things anyway???

I dont....but I lived with the fucking things for the last 10 years

NO MORE....the dickwad has gone, but unfortunately I will have to deal with him for the rest of my life....NOT something I am looking forward to.....

WHY cant he just be a grown up and put his kids first for once???

I cant wait til he is someone elses problem

in the meantime.....

I have a wonderful Master.....

and I have hired someone to mow the lawns

No comments:

Post a Comment