Monday, February 21, 2011

curiosity satisfied......

I have tried a few times over the last 24 hours to find a pic that shows a woman with a satisfied look on her face.

and I dont mean sexually satisfied, I mean like her curiosity has been satisfied.

since meeting  MY Master, I have had a lot of curiosity about vanilla sex....

could I go back to just vanilla on a full time basis?

would I like vanilla sex on a casual basis??

what would I do if I thought I was ready for permanent relationship??

AM I ready for a permanent relationship??

could I be less than 100% honest with someone about Master??

I learnt the answers to all the questions I had over the weekend.



I CANT hide  MY Master....wouldn't even if I could


I CANT go back to vanilla sex...permanently OR casually


I am NOT ready for a relationship...


He HAS changed me.


I am ADDICTED TO HIM....and only Him





I also learnt I have to get a movie out once a week to watch...its been FAR too long since I sat and enjoyed watching a movie with no kids interrupting.

No comments:

Post a Comment