Monday, February 28, 2011

task.......

tonight I asked for a topic to blog about....

well to be more specific..I asked if there was anything Master wanted to see on the blog....

as much as its my journey...its OURS as well...all the good and the bad

my topic is..... I am enjoying my Master because......

some days I could write a list a mile long

some days I have trouble thinking of 2 reasons

and I know that sounds bad...but its true

some days I get more frustrated about out circumstances than others

some days I enjoy it more than others

maybe that because I am still a newb

so here goes....and please bear in mind...as soon as I post this..I will go to bed and think of more I forgot to add.....


1. I enjoy his honesty.....he knows I HATE liars....any lies will be the ultimate deal breaker between us

2. I LOVE his cock...could worship that ALL day

3. I like that He gets a side of me no one else does..I can be a ball breaking bitch...but never with Him

4. I like that He can turn me on from over 100km away...with about 5 simple words

5. I LOVE knowing that I can trust Him with my physical wellbeing....that sort of trust has NEVER been an issue

6. I like the way He spanks me.....leaves a good hand print He does ;)

7. I like that He is patient with me...

8. I like giving Him my TOTAL submission....its not something I have given away lightly

9. I like that He challenges me.....there is always a never ending curiosity

10. I enjoy Him...because He is Him...He is Mr Decadent...every chocoholics dream


and since 10 is a nice round number...I think I will stop there...for tonight


hmmmm...wonder if I will get lucky enough to get Him to reply to this one ;)


and Welcome to my latest follower..I hope you enjoy my journey...please feel free to chime in any time :)

1 comment: