Tuesday, February 22, 2011

pushing limits........



my clothes are shredded

the bits that didn't get torn off, got cut off

knife play is a hard limit for me

BUT

having him cut my clothes off didn't scare me like I thought it would

being wrapped in cling film turned me on

lots about today turned me on...some more than others

and my body behaved while Master was here...I think

fingers crossed the marks stay longer this time

I'm glad he didn't find the knife I had sharpened last night to cook dinner

3 comments:

  1. Question: knife play is a hard limit but he did it anyways?

    sg

    ReplyDelete
  2. The knife play was not specific knife play. The knife was used to cut off her clothes. He was not aware that the use of a knife was a hard limit but accepts that there will be times when the plethora of play that is experienced will often push some limits.

    Please note no human, animal, insect, plant or ghost was injured in this scene.

    ReplyDelete
  3. at NO point did I feel Master pushed a hard limit, and I apologise to Him if I made it sound like He did.

    My hard limit in regards to knife play is the knife touching my skin...which it didnt...not once.

    At NO point did I feel He had done something past what we have discussed.

    the pushing limits heading was in regards to other things we did today that I had never done before.

    ReplyDelete