Thursday, February 24, 2011

distance.....

the best and the worst thing I have found about long distance D/s is the communcation.

I have never had as much communication with someone as I do with Master....both in the quantity and the honesty....not even while married.

perhaps this is because the dickwad used to judge me....Master doesnt

along with the good bits, come the bad bits

sometimes we get chatting and one of us has to go for some reason...work, kids, RL issues...all sorts.......that bit sucks

why is it that we never get interrupted unless its an important conversation??

I am sure we get them without interruptions sometimes, but yesterday we didnt.

we played this week, and due to RL...we havent managed a decent conversation since....

Maybe I am just whinging because I know I am within about 20 minutes (distance wise) today, and I cant do anything about it.

It would not be a hardship to be on my knees in front of Master right about now ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment