Friday, February 11, 2011

music.........

I LOVE music.....never am I home alone without music...never the TV, I hate the damn thing, its always just music.....


since I have been single, I can indulge in my music a LOT MORE....the kids go to their fathers for the weekend and the TV never gets turned on...always just the stereo.


I have a song for EVERY mood....and the music I have on will ALWAYS tell you what that is....
lately I have swapped and changed a fair bit, but I have come across a song that I am in love with....for the minute


 I thought I would share with you the favourite bit....Im sure you will know why its the current fav.









You make me feel like a candy apple

Red and horny 
You make me feel like I wanna be a dumb blonde
In a centerfold,
 the girl next door
And I would open the door and...
I'd be all wet
With my tits soaking through this tiny little t-shirt...
That I'm wearing
And you would open the door and tie...
Me up to the bed







No comments:

Post a Comment