Wednesday, February 16, 2011

lucky her........



when Master and I met for the first time, we had coffee in a little cafe, well coffee for me at least, after we had chatted for a while....we went for a walk......

Along a little...then down a side street....

YES, I know...not the smartest move ever, but I had NO HESITATIONS EVER where my physical safety was concerned, not with Him...not from the first second he got out of His car.




along we walked....talked....walked and talked some more.

Turning the corner...we walked along a back street, train line on one side, buildings...mostly backs of buildings on the other...no cars, no road, just a walkway.

Of all the things I remember of that day...which admittedly are not many...kinda wish I had recorded it or something......I remember walking along that walkway with Him....wondering if he would touch me or kiss me, half of me shit scared that he would...the other half WANTING Him to do something.

I was so nervous about meeting Him, I even forgot to put sugar in my coffee....

But I wasnt so nervous when we walked along that path, that I didnt think about Him pushing me back against that building, His hand at my throat...kissing me.

I found this pic...and thought...Lucky Her.

No comments:

Post a Comment