Monday, June 6, 2011

countdown....

I am on the countdown before Master leaves the country.

I have about 48 hours left, and most of that He will be busy getting things ready to be away from work and packing all those last minute things.

I have my list of rules and tasks.

I have my friend who shall be hereby known as MF, and NO thats not short for Mother Fucker...although I think I did call him a fucker the other night in the errrrrmmmm heat of the moment.

He is MY FRIEND and I couldnt think of anything more suitable than that.

But as wonderful as MF is....nothing is going to replace Master while he is uncontactable.

Its the daily D/s I am going to miss the most.

It worries me that I may slip in my submission and Master may come home to a cheeky sub who has to pull her head back in.

The coming weeks are going to be the true test of my submission. It is going to take everything inside me to hold onto it.

I will miss you MY Master.

1 comment:

  1. Your Master will miss you too my sweet kitty, but he goes away knowing hat his kitty will be nothing but loyal and obedient until he returns.

    She will surprise herself as to just how submissive she will be on his return.

    Stay SAFE, stay HAPPY and stay TRUE>

    Miss you but I'll be back before you know it.

    Your Master

    ReplyDelete